Wormholes (Upgrading in progress)
This feature is being upgraded as further development to support the growing GameFi industry is ongoing.
Think of us as your “fund manager”. We conduct independent, non-sponsored reviews for projects that we think provide a good investment opportunity.
We then add them to our Wormholes, where you only need to invest in stables or large caps based on your risk level — and earn returns in the same currency.
Just choose the farm you like and deposit e.g. USDC. Our smart contracts handle all the LP creation, breaking and compounding shenanigans in the background!
Usually, you would:
- Buy some of the farm's native
- Make an LP with the native and some stable
- Stake the LP
- Collect the rewards
- Sell them for profit or for more LP and re-stake
That's exactly what our High and Medium Risk Wormholes do.
Just choose the farm you like and deposit e.g. USDC. Our smart contracts handle all the LP creation and breaking in the background AND compounds the profits every hour for you.
Better yet, you want to get out of your position? Just unstake.
You don't even need to touch any LP token. The contract automatically breaks the LP, sells the native and gives you back your shares worth in the same currency e.g. USDC.
Just like that you got in and out of the farm - one step in and one step out. You don't need to buy the farm's natives or make an LP / break it.
- High Risk Wormholes do the above for the farm's native, hence the high risk designation
- Medium Risk Wormholes do the same, but for more established and less volatile pairs like USDC-WBTC and the like
- Low Risk Wormholes just auto-compound the single stake pools in the farm
Wormholes with different risk levels have their corresponding APRs and APYs. When we boost it exponentially via our auto-compounding vaults, you can expect APYs of up to infinite%.
Such APRs and APYs are unheard of for stable coins and large caps in the DeFi space.
Wormholes are based off our Vault contracts which have been audited by Paladin (yes, we passed with flying colours). If you’re unsure, just join our Telegram and speak to us.
Risk ratings and risk factors will also be indicated on the UI for each Wormhole, so read them before you stake. Please DYOR since Wormholes only automate your experience and make your life easier BUT they cannot protect you from bad tokenomics/poor farm management etc.
Our Wormholes have the following risk levels and performance fees:
- 1.High risk: 10% performance fee (2.5% for operating cost & marketing, 7.5% for TIME buybacks to MasterChef and treasury)
- 2.Medium risk: 7.5% performance fee (2.5% for operating cost & marketing, 5% for TIME buybacks to MasterChef and treasury)
- 3.Low risk: 7.5% performance fee (2.5% for operating cost & marketing, 5% for TIME buybacks to MasterChef and treasury)
Do also note that certain Wormholes may involve a deposit fee. This is not paid to us, but to the project itself, and you’ll be able to see the deposit fees in the individual Wormhole card UI.